Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Better late than never, right? (I'm trying to get back on this blogging bandwagon).

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So this week, I did NOT break our dishwasher. By falling. And landing on the door. Which was wide open. If I HAD done that, I would certainly NOT have done it because I was in a snit and annyed with my husband. And my dear husband would certainly NOT have made me feel even more guilty by saying "It's okay, honey, you broke it but at least it broke your fall." Uh Uh. Not ME. Not at our house.

I did NOT spend most of yesterday (Sunday. A day of rest and reflection. A day that's SUPPOSED to be dedicated to our Lord) in a sublime state of crabbiness. If I HAD done that, I would certainly NOT have followed it up by exhibiting the same irrational crankiness tonight. Uh uh. Not ME. Not at our house.

I have not created a 2 (almost 3, ack) year old tyrant at our house over the last three days. Of course, if I HAD created one, it would NOT be justified by the fact that she's been feverish and suffering with a double ear infection and I was so happy to see her intake ANYTHING that I let her eat popsicles at something like 6 o'clock in the morning. Uh uh. Not ME. Not at our house.

Of course, if all those above things HAD happened at our house (hypothetically speaking of course) I would know that it's because my "humanness" is showing and I would be greatful that His mercies are new every morning and tomorrow I get to start over. Uh HUH. THAT I will take at our house!

No comments: