Friday, March 13, 2009

Interview with my kids

So a fun kid interview thing has hit a couple of my friends on Facebook.. I got tagged on it and thought I'd do it here to share with my four faithful readers (if you haven't given up on me after my recent three week absence).

Out of the mouths of babes come the darndest things...

Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT!

****First answers are from Sean, age 10, second line, Cary age 7, third line, Kayleigh, age 3 (until she got bored & left, and her answers more reflect recent activities)*******


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you
Do your homework.
No.


2. What makes Mommy happy?
When me & Cary cooperate
When I don't do anything bad.
My smile

3. What makes Mommy sad?
When we don't cooperate
When Seth died
Cry

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?
By tickling me.
I can't really say anything for that.. it's too hard to describe.
::: laughes :::::

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?
I don't know
that's why I don't know.
baby

6. How old is Mommy?
40
40, right?
big

7. How tall is Mommy?
I don't know
I don't know
big (holds hand up)

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Spend time with us
Have a vacation
Give toys to baby Seth

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
I don't know, I'm not there to see.
Work on cleaning up the house
I go with my dad

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Bringing world peace
for the poor, helping the poor kind of.
iron there

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Being a mom
typing
going to the beach and getting all dirty

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Sports
planting


13. What does Mommy do for a job?
She's a secretary at church
work at the office of the church

14.What is Mommy's favorite food?
Something that I don't like
I can't say anything

15.What makes you proud of Mommy?
When she buys me something.
When she cleans my room for me.


16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sandy Cheeks (from SpongeBob)
Mrs. Mimi (a made up one)


17. What do you and Mommy do together?
We just spend time together
we laugh together


18. How are you and Mommy the same?
We both have glasses
there's nothing the same

19. How are you and Mommy different?
I'm a boy & she's a girl.
Because her eyes are blue and mine aren't

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because she takes care of me.
Because she tells me.


21. What does Mommy like most about Daddy?
I don't know
I don't know


22. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Church
San Diego


23. Who is Mommy's favorite person?
Me, no, God, God.. God.
Her kids

That was eye opening! I find it amusing that they answered the same questions as I don't know and regarding # 10, my kids have some big expectations!

No comments: