Thursday, May 14, 2009
Thankful Thursday - May 14, 2009
Another Thankful Thursday. I'm probably going to sound repetitive but I'm churning this out quick today as we've got lots to do. Here goes:
1. I am thankful for my husband. I really am. Sure, we have our differences but this morning he let me go back to bed (I"m coming down with something I think). When he left this afternoon for work, he hollered back into the house "Thank you, Kathryn" and I said "for what?" and he said "for everything!". How sweet is that?
2. I am thankful for Sean, Cary, and Kayleigh for bringing bits of joy into my life everyday! (As mentioned in yesterday's post, and other places)
3. I am thankful for enough food to eat, clothes to wear and a house to sleep, work, play and live in!
4. I am thankful that we live in such a great country. I may not always agree with you (generic you) or our political leaders but I have the freedom to disagree! And to work where and how I can and to worship as I desire. God Bless America!
5. I am thankful for our Heavenly Father who makes all of the above things possible! "Every good thing comes from above".