Tuesday, September 16, 2008

March 7, 2008

Week 35

Another good round of appointments! Yay!! The sun is shining and in spite of the MOUNDS of snow still on the ground (in places anyway), spring is coming!!!

I saw my ob's office on Wed. (Nurse practitioner - my ob is out this week). Still measuring 43 weeks externally. I figured that would bode well for the fluid level check the next day. She did put me on antibiotics since I've been coughing up junk and feeling ucky. I"m still waiting for those to kick in!

Thursday found us passing yet ANOTHER non stress test (which Seth actually performed for this week completing quite a round of gymnastics just as we were finishing up.. And we could hear that he had the hiccups when we started! Quite funny really). After that we had our LAST growth ultrasound. Seth is measuring 36 weeks and 2 days (I think she said that would put him in the 69th percentile or something. The u/s tech asked about weight guess and after hemming & hawing I chimed in for 6 lbs. The machine figured him to weigh 6 lbs 2 oz!! Another big B-- baby boy!! AND among ALL that good news, fluid level (I almost forgot to mention this!) was 31! Still higher than normal (that limit is 24) but stable (as it was 31 last week too!) so that was GREAT news!! The doctor even seemed happy with that (and I probably don't have to tell you how rarely this doctor seems happy! )

God is SO good, and we are SO blessed. I am so grateful for the prayers and support we've received from all of you! Thank you for walking this journey with us! (THIS part of it is almost over!).

No comments: