Tuesday, September 16, 2008

February 22, 2008

General family update.. (Just so when the rest of the family starts reading the blog they don't feel entirely excluded!)


I've reached a stage where it's just hard to concentrate on much else than what's going on in OUR lives these days and besides my weekly updates, I hate to bore you guys with too many details.. But here goes anyway! LOL

Kayleigh is FINALLY starting to walk again! Yay!! She's still stiff legged but I can already see that's better today then yesterday. This am I'd say she's walking 75% of the time. That's pretty good from the little bit we were seeing on Sunday... She has an icky nose (cold). And she peed in the potty this am!! She wants to be potty trained SO badly and honestly *I"M* putting it off.. I just can't imagine doing it when we're having a baby in Four weeks (FOUR weeks, ACK!) but this am she was dry when I went to change her diaper and I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty and she did!.. She's starting to talk a little more but she mostly says "uh, uh, uh" in a whiny voice that drives me crazy. She does also say "I want mommy" " I want daddy" "I wanna go... " "I wanna pee" (told you she wants to be potty trained).

The boys are the same more or less.. Doing well in school. Excited for the baby. We haven't really told them about any of the problems. We'll tell them a few days before we have Seth so that they know he won't be coming home from the hospital with us.

Leland is good, he's in out of town today getting fit for some new shoes. I took the day off work to stay home and play mommy. Had Bible study this am and then napped for two hours on the sofa. Geesh, no wonder my house is such a mess.. I just can't seem to find the energy to do ANYTHING..

No comments: