Monday, September 22, 2008

May 9, 2008

Yay, more answered prayers!!

Seth had his g-tube put in on Friday afternoon and came back to his room BREATHING ON HIS OWN!! Woo hoo! (The nurses said it was because we had the BEST anesthiesiologist, I figure that God did it!) He's doing awesome, he spent most of Friday late afternoon, early evening, sleeping in mom & dad's laps.

They weighed him right before I left on Friday night and he's down to 6lbs 3oz (that's for those of you who have been specifically asking). (On a side note: a friend of mine had a baby on Tuesday and while Jack is shorter than Seth, they probably weigh about the same!). Within the next couple of days we can start using the g-tube for food and I"m confident we'll get Seth "bulked up" in NO time!

Thank you for all your prayers, I haven't recieved a date yet but I"m hopeful Seth will be home soon!!

No comments: