Tuesday, September 16, 2008

December 13, 2007

Truthfully, I should just be in bed by now.. I"m beat.

I took the kids out today, we got haircuts (the boys), saw Santa for our picture (smiling boys, screaming girl), shopped (the boys go to "Santa Express" where "elves" help 4-12 year olds pick gifts for family members) and had dinner. Got home about 8:30, put the boys and Kayleigh to bed, Grey's Anatomy is on but it's a repeat and in spite of the fact that I'm pretty sure I didn't see this one, I'm having a hard time caring tonight.. We saw the perinatologist today.. A different doctor in the group.. NOW the baby also has pyelectesis or something which basically means the rt. kidney is dilated. This CAN resolve by 32 weeks on it's own.. It can be an indicator of chromosomal abnormality like Downs.

Honestly, I'm tired. TIRED, tired. I want to stop hearing "bad" news at EVERY freaking appt. ::::::sigh::::::::: I"m sorry, I don't mean to come here and be such a downer but I just can't be positive tonight..

I"ll head to bed as soon as I do my insulin injection (gestational diabetes).. ::::sigh::::: I"m glad tomorrow's another day..

No comments: