Friday, September 26, 2008

June 17, 2008

I was trying to come up with a clever heading for this and I just can't so I'm being boring and just sending out an update. Blah.

My sister is here from California. She was originally supposed to come for a week in May to help out. She came this week because my dad's wife planned a big bbq bash for his 60th birthday and a Father's day thing and Kari couldn't make two trips.

On the only positive self care note I can come up with (but it's a biggie), my Ob's office called in a Zoloft Rx for me. I'll pick it up (or have L pick it up) tomorrow. I have a counselors appt on Thursday of next week. Honestly I'm a freaking mess. I can't get anything done.. for many reasons but as much lack of focus as anything.. I did manage to do a few loads of laundry today (well two) but it was mostly because my kids are COMPLETELY out of clothes.

Seth is doing as well as can be expected. I think I already mentioned here that the ped. card. is very pleased with his progress and his weight gain. WE did take him in for a chest xray yesterday, only to be told he was fine.. I was worried about his breathing (which is always a little heavier than usual but seemed even more so yesterday).. So we can chalk that one up to mommy being paranoid.. (not that anyone minded). I worry about him all the time and can't even bring myself to think about August with out falling apart.. (and as I mentioned above, falling apart isn't all that unusual anyway)..

Okay, this has turned into a long stupid rambling post but I'm signing off now before it gets any worse..

No comments: