Monday, September 22, 2008

April 21, 2008 (for real)

I messed up yesterday's date.. I was just a teeny bit tired..

First, I want to say how blessed we continue to be.. God has continued to show Himself in the details, in some seemingly "little" things (that really are BIG things) such as putting people in my path JUST when I need someone to talk to. He continues to encourage and bless us using some of you for that as well so thank you for your faithfulness and listening to His voice.

As you know from yesterday's update, Seth is back on the ventilator. He also had a chest tube re-inserted today as he had fluid building up in his chest cavity again.. Leland and I took turns up at the hospital today..

Other than that, no major changes, the previously mentioned heart arrhythmia tends to pop up every now & then but seems to be better controlled by meds. And in the big picture, Seth does seem to be doing as well as would be expected.

My mom left today. The "big kids" are all doing well. Leland and I are hanging in there. Thank you for your continued prayers!

No comments: