Sunday, September 21, 2008

April 16, 2008

I know I said I wasn't going to send out daily updates BUT today was too good of a day to NOT share & praise God!!


As of 10:00 this am, Seth is OFF the ventilator!! Yippee!!! We didn't get to hold him as he was still having some minor difficulties and they put him on a nasal c-pap machine (big head gear type thing.. on the vent we could really only see above his nose well, now we've got a good view of his lips! ). He was holding his own on that, making little squeaky baby noises.. :)

Also, today, they discontinued the valium, the heart arrythmia is well-controlled w/the medication, and for pain, etc. he's ONLY getting tylenol!!

God is so good, it really feels like we've come a long way in the last two weeks. Yay!!

So there we go!.. MAYBE I won't pester you with an update tomorrow (and maybe I will )

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: